Saturday, March 17, 2012

Moving

So, I haven't written in forever.  I need to take down the note that says I'll post something new every Thursday. At first I did.  Lately, I haven't.

Today, we packed all our belongings into vans and moved out of the apartment.  The cats are still recovering from the shock in the attic of my in-law's house where we're staying for the time being.

Now that I'm finally closer to the trailer (so I don't have to spend $20 in gas every time I go out to work on it) I can hopefully get some real work done on it.

In other news-- my fiance's parents have set out a plot of land for us to garden.  I don't mean garden as in a couple tomato plants and maybe a flowerbed, either.  I mean a GARDEN.  This plot looks like, maybe, a third of an acre.

So... expect posts on organic gardening.  (And wish me luck, because I'm not sure I won't kill anything I plant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment