Friday, April 6, 2012

CHICKENS!!!! :)

So we are now the proud owners of CHICKENS. :)  So happy.  So excited.

I bought four pullet chicks, and my mother-in-law bought two pullets and one chick of indescriminate gender.  Their names are as follows.  Mine are Wings, Spotlight, Shadow and Tiny.  Hers are Pipsqueak (Pip), Star and Paulie/Polly.

I didn't expect them to be so ADORABLE!  The tub (which we will convert to a bathtub after they're grown) is full of the sound of little cheeps.  I'm trying to look up all their requirements.

Plus, I'm rotatilling the area where our garden will be.

And I'm trying to resist picking them up and holding them and cuddling them, and holding them some more :)

Anyway, here is the first in what will inevitably be a long stream of chicken pictures:


Aren't they just the cutest little things?

No comments:

Post a Comment